2.0.6.14: Frame and mosaic wizard doesn't work

I’m sorry but i can’t sort this out.
I downloaded the latest version of SGP (2.0.6.14) but frame and mosaic wizard can’t display any picture of m106 and many others (m66… ) after clicking on the fetch button. I can’t frame those. Do I have to downgrade to the previous version? thanks.
I cleared the cache file too, as it’s been suggested in other topic like mine. But I can’t get any picture after clicking the fetch button. Only M42, M33, M101 are displayed, M96, M66, M78 and others give a screen with ERROR and some ideograms.

Having upgraded to the latest .14 beta this afternoon, I thought I’d see for myself what is happening with the F&M wizard and it certainly is not behaving as normal.

1. I opened SGP and created a blank sequence with a profile.

2. I then opened the F&M wizard and typed M81 and clicked Fetch. The following error message was displayed.

1. When I clicked OK on the error message, M81 was displayed as you would anticipate ready for framing.

1. I then deleted M81 in the Object box in order to try M66 (as the OP cited) and my typing “M66” was not displayed and my BlueAstro StickStation window’s app opened. I closed the StickStation, cleared the cache in the F&M wizard, closed the F&M wizard, re-opened it and then tried to type “M66” in the Object line; “M66” never appeared in the Object box. The StickStation opened once again. It appears that something is wrong with the F&M wizard only allowing one target selection and with an error . . .

1. I collecetd the log, here in Dropbox, log

Thanks Jared, Ken.

I used the F&M wizard with beta .12 and I can confirm all was OK, even with setting multiple target images in the same sequence file.

HTH

Barry

I reinstalled versions .13 and .11. Frame and mosaic still not working to me. Can’t say where the problem is. My Internet connection is stable. FMW does NOT work here tonight. Help needed.

Now it works. I did absolutely nothing. I can’t explain this behavior. A mystery to me. Sorry for opening this thread, but i still can’t say why some hours ago it didn’t work and now it perfectly does.

Me either. I have no indication of canvas fetch failure for any target or any FoV. That said, several people have reported this now so something is amiss. Anyone able to reproduce and provide full logs?

The same thing happened to me. Here is a short but complete log file where I added a target to an existing sequence.

Tim

I experimented again this morning after a re-boot of my PC and the F&M wizard worked as expected: no error messages and I was able to use the wizard for multiple targets.

The only difference between yesterday and today was a PC re-boot. I normally let my PC sleep then hibernate (I have switched off hibernate after the F&M test, wonder if that would make a difference?).

Log is here (gathered after I closed SGP so should be full log).

Barry