I downloaded the new 220.127.116.11 Beta this evening. I have PHD2 2.5.0Pre3 installed on a W7 laptop. Upon clicking to start the sequence SGP froze, PHD2 froze and Eqmod froze: all 3 froze (not responding) the instant I pressed to start the sequence.
- I connected to my mount via CdC and Eqmod.
- I then connected to PHD2 (this is a change in my normal workflow as I usually start SGP before PHD2)
- I opened SGP with New Sequence with Profile, connected to all the equipment. After cooling I focused.
- I used the Framing Mosaic to create a new sequence.
- I then saved the sequence
- I then focused before Centering Now on my target.
- I then calibrated PHD2.
- I then clicked Sequence and everything froze, approx 22:00hrs.
- I had to Ctrl_Alt_Del to close everything down before re-booting.
Log file sg_logfile_20150411214151.txt (83.3 KB) .
I reverted to an earlier build, 18.104.22.16873, after this and captured Lum data.
The end of the log says that PHD2 wasn’t connected, but it was guiding fine (I had allowed it to guide for a few minutes before clicking Sequence).
Any insight you can give will be appreciated.