405 Sequence Completed prematurely

SGPro. 3.1.0.405
Windows 10 Pro
iOptron CEM25P (latest firmware)
ASI183MMPro

This error has occurred before but I thought I made a mistake and ignored it. I changed the End Time of the first half of a mosaic sequence. The Remaining Time jumped to 0, although there were still at least 8 images to be taken in that sequence. There was no error message and the second half of the mosaic was centered and started capturing.

The first half of the mosaic (Heart Nebula 1) could only be “activated” again by using the “Clear Completed Status” command.

I add a screen grab as evidence and will attach a link to the relevant logfile in the morning.

Thank you.

I think I was initially confused here because you indicated that the sequence ended early… I think you mean that the target ended early? I’ll take a look when you get to the logs.

How do you have your recovery options set? Do you have the option to move to next target on failure?

Also, you might want to check the sequence notification to see if anything looks weird there

Hi Ken,
My apologies, indeed I meant the target ended prematurely. I had a look at the messages, but could not find anything which would indicate an error. I was as if the process decided that the end of the target had been reached and then moved on to the next target.
The recovery option is to move on to the next target, so that worked correctly.
Here’s the link to the Logfile: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiJtNazoGA2vgp5PLMgzIoloCstBzA?e=rGdiqg

Thank you.

@Allenk

OK, never mind all the recovery stuff… this was just a bug that could occur if you changed end time while a sequence was running and had an original end time that was ‘today’ and then changed it to ‘tomorrow’.

This is fixed in SGPro 3.1.0.411.

Thank you.