Ability to cancel "Pause Sequence" request

When you select “Pause Sequence” and then “wait for the current frame to complete…”, There’s is no ability to cancel the pause request and just cont.

I’ve often had the problem where I issue a pause to look into some guiding issues only to resolve them before the sequence is actually paused and I just want to walk away or go to bed but I have to wait around to just restart the sequence.

When I pause a sequence it is because I want to do something before I start the sequence again. Since SGP is not meant to be a robotic control program I understand that it has certain “limitations” and that I will have to wait for the sub to be completed before I can make my adjustments. I have no idea if something like ACP would do what you asked but you might look into it.

It’s already there, just the message box could use a bit of text adjustment in the different state.

Pause the sequence… it says “Pausing…” while the current frame is still aquiring.

Re-click “Pausing…” And then select “Cancel” It will abort the pause request and continue the sequence.

1 Like