Access to Forum

I am an astrophotographer in Las Cruces. We have a very large group of astrophotographers, but for the most part they are hooked on Photoshop. I have been serving as the Las Cruces PixInsight evangelist and I finally have a “convert”, but he is having trouble gaining access to this forum. I am not sure who moderates this forum, but will you please check your records and see why John Kutney has not been added to the forum?

He can join our forum without any interference from us. Maybe you’re looking for the PixInsight forum which we do not control?

Thanks,
Jared

I apologize for this post. Yes, my friend’s problem is with the PixInsight forum NOT the SGP Forum!

looking at the PI forum members list, i see people have been added to the forum pretty continuously thru june with the latest on 6 July 2018 (3 people). i don’t know what username John Kutney used but there is a new forum member called “johnnyK”. anyway when people don’t get responses on this stuff juan usually says that certain email providers (like hotmail) tend to mark the PI forum emails as spam, so he recommends to use gmail.

rob

Thank you.