AF still running

Hey guys – running 2629 and both last night and tonight hit an issue running AF – basically, the run completes, I close the AF window, but the bottom left status still indicates AF is still running, and if I try to continue, I get a message that the sequence can’t start due to AF running.

Attaching log/screens… Time of first screenshot is 6:44pm, the AF would’ve completed just prior. Thanks!

sg_af_issue.zip (565.2 KB)

Me too. :confused: I am currently also looking at the screen saying it is trying to do a recovery waiting to to slew (step 3) yet the status is saying it’s still integrating the last image.

@Bhwolf

How did you close the dialog? Did you click “Cancel” or “Close”?

@andywh

Your post is not related to this, please start a new topic (complete with description and logs) if you’d like us to take a look.

Hmmm … I am fairly certain I hit Close. I’m not 100% on that, though … I did wait until it said the AF run was complete. It did expand the range a few steps, but I’m certain it was complete before closing.

Unfortunately this is not a new issue… just a tricky one. We will continue to look. Please let us know if you uncover any other clues.

OK – just happened again. I definitely hit close this time.

Here’s a basic rundown:

• Sequence not running
  • Run autofocus manually from Control Panel > Focus (Use Autofocus checkbox not checked)
  • Focus expands range, eventually settling on focus point.
  • Indicates finished, I select close
  • Appears to still be running per screenshot 1 above
  • In control panel > focus, the stop button is visible instead of run.
  • I hit stop, button gets greyed out, but nothing happens.
  • Only remedy is to exit / relaunch SGP.