Altair Hyprcam 183c won't save to disk

Re Altair Hypercam 183c… if I try and run a sequence I get an error saying that SGP could not save to disk.

Not likely a camera problem. Is the disk full or read only? Or, does the file already exist as a read only file?

Hello, do you still have the same problem, did you manage to solve it? If so, I would like to know because I have the same problem.

thank you!

I am not sure what error you are seeing, but if there is a message informing you of an actual failure to write to disk, it could be:

• A full or near full disk
  • An attempt to save images to a protected area of the the disk
  • Use of an un-powered USB hub
  • Bad cabling (typically USB)
  • Cold weather

Hello Ken, thanks for you reply! The problem is after a sequence SGP won’t download the image, it remains continusly dowloading the image and never stop. I verified all points you have mentionned and I can comfirm that my setup is good and there is no any hardware problem. I use also APT with the exact same hardware configuration and then it works very well, so I think I’m not sure at 100% but the problem come from SGP. So if you have any suggestions I remains open ot all suggestions.

What version of SGPro are you using?

I use the most rescent version available 3.1.0.426 and my Pc configuration is:
Windows 10, framenet 4.7.2
Ascom 6.1 SP1
Most recent version of Ascom drivers from Altair camera.

ok. We’ll need to see logs then.

Ok I will do that, but just a last detail I noticed a new release 3.1.0.427 available, so I installed this new release and did some testing. Now it works but only with when the camera is set in mono or raw, when I use RGB mode it does not works, it won’t save.

Closing this issue. SGPro does not currently support multi-plane image data.