Atik 383L new ASCOM 1.0.1.1 Cooling does not work

Hi I have updated the Core Software, installing the new ASCOM Drive that I use with SGPro.
The problem now is that the temperature in SGP is not correctly signaled, but stops at -13.3 with the request for 100% power, but the real temperature by disconnecting the room from sgp and immediately, reconnecting it with Artemis (Atik software) reaches the lowest possible temperature without stopping, in Artemis it marked -22.6, in SGP precisely 13.3, the temperature had been set in SGP at -15 …
If I use Artemis, the temperature is controlled correctly.

Thank you very much

So I think the problem is in ASCOM drives, I also wrote to Atik, I’m waiting for an answer.

ASCOM only allows us to tell the device what temperature to hit. So SGP can say “Cool to -15C” but beyond that it is up to the camera/ASCOM driver to figure out what that means. Yes, likely an issue in the ASCOM driver if the native software is working correctly.

Thank you,
Jared

Hi Francesco,

Do you also have lockups in SGP with the newest ascom drivers, my Atik11000 and EFW3 suffers a lot from that. Support of Atik was not taking it up when I asked ( regarding they work also remotely and on low capacity now ), so I am pretty much left alone with this. Hopefully you have better luck there,

regards,
Janos