Autofocus didn't 'turn off'

Last night I used the same sequence as I have for months and changed nothing in the way of settings.

Autofocus is set to check and refocus at every 1 degree drop and is set to close down after 10s and continue the sequence. Last night it wouldn’t close down automatically and so it stuck on its last autofocus routine at 23:08 or thereabouts on the log and did nothing for the rest of the night. If anyone can suggest why the auto focus box wasn’t closing as it should that would be great.

The log is attached Dropbox - Error

In the spirit of transparency, I will admit that I have no idea what is going on here… I have never seen behavior like this before. Even on the “successful” AF runs, I am seeing delays anywhere between 2 and 10 minutes before the sequence continues. Have you seen this before? Was your machine low on memory?

I have never seen this before and I am using the same sequence, settings etc. The ONLY difference is that I have been running the complete system remotely from outside of my network instead of just sat on my sofa … but that couldn’t have any bearing on it surely?

I am known with my astro mates as being able to find any odd and obscure bug that there is that noone has ever heard of before, let alone found.

Perhaps when I get back home it will all work fine, but certainly for me that will stop any totally remote sessions from outside of my network.