Beta 21 sequence banner changes to default equipment profile

I have found another little gremlin - I noticed it in v21 but it may be earlier. If I create a sequence with a profile, say BabyQ (not the default profile) and then save it. If I exit SGP and then run again, and load my sequence, it has the banner that is saying it is assuming my default equipment profile. I think it is only the banner that is wrong, as it still shows the BabyQ focal length in the telescope tab rather than my RCT.

@buzz

I’m sure we’re just using different vocabulary, but I’m not sure what you mean “banner”.

@Ken
When you open the sequence window - at the top it shows the user and equipment profile in the top heading. In version 21 (and 20) it shows my default user and equipment profile names, not the profile that is being applied to the sequence. This only occurs when I read the sequence back in, not when I create the sequence in the first place.

@buzz

I cannot reproduce. My steps:

• Create sequence using non-default profile (title bar is correct)
  • Save it
  • Close SGPro
  • Open SGPro
  • Open the saved sequence

This produces the correct profile name in the sequencer title bar. Does this match your steps?

I seem to recall another thread by @jmacon about this same issue, but I was never able to reproduce.

@Ken - yes that was the right sequence. It is not a big deal. I’ll try again in a later beta and see if I can reproduce (on video too). I’ll check to see if the FITS header is affected too.

V2.6.0.17, Win7) I’m seeing the same thing as Buzz. The profile is correct, only the name displayed in the title bar is wrong (shows default). No biggie.

BobT

Could be totally wrong here but I seem to remember having a similar issue when I didn’t have a default profile set. Just something to check…

Right. I am 100% convinced there is an issue here, I am just hoping somebody can provide an exact set of steps for replication.

@Ken - hopefully with this video, you can re-create the error and nail this little one down.
Dropbox - File Deleted

kind regards
Chris