Beta 3.1.0.213

Greetings,

A few things I have noticed , the system does not save the settings for GoodNightSystem if SGP is closed and restarted.

I have noticed on a few odd occasions that if PHD2 stops guiding due to Star loss or some other issue, SGP does not seem to notice this and abort the sequence, this is a random behavior, it works most of the time but at times it simply does not. Sorry I don’t have any other details about that.

Also I experienced the SGP would not start bug after accepting to install the update today, and rolled back to build 213 and all seems well again.

I updated to 220 from 198 and SGP would not start. Installed the latest stable version, but it would not open the sequences I made with 198. Couldn’t find 198, so installed 213…
somewhere along the line, the sequence I was working on was replaced by an old sequence. Ugh…
Not a fun way to start a friday evening

Yes Eric, I have had sequences go missing too, I had just finished polar alignment, fired up SGP to do a plate solve on a target and they were all missing, even after I had been sure to save them earlier in the day. I like to setup all my sequences in daylight so I just have to setup, turn on the software and start right away. Took another 30 mins to do all the framing and event settings over again… But it is what it is…

Jerry