Beta 3.1.0.361 problem whit Equipment Profile

Hi! I’m testing the Beta, currently the last 3.1.0.361 …
If I try to change the Equipment Profile, it returns the error in the attachment,

erasing everything!

Including the setup you chose.

Log File:
sg_logfile_20191112042150.txt (34.3 KB)
I ask if you can put the setup in use from the Equipment Profile in the top bar of the sequence window. Tnx
Francesco

Could you please post or attach (in email) your equipment profiles (or at least the profile you were trying to use)? I think this is from the migration from the old profile format to the new. Profile files end with “.sgp” and can be found by “Help”->“Open log folder”, then in Windows File Explorer double click the “Sequence Generator Pro” folder.

Can you reproduce the issue or does it go away after restarting SGPro?

We removed this because it reinforces a conceptual misunderstanding about how equipment profiles work. We will revisit the notion of “Last Profile Applied” in the 4.0 beta.

Thanks.

Hello! Thanks for the reply!
I tried to restart SGP several times, but the problem continues.
It didn’t happen with the 343 version.
I tried to install the 343 version, but probably the files have been corrupted because it also occurs with this version now. I enclose all the profiles in use.

My Profile.zip (30.4 KB)

I don’t know but I like to have separate files for each equipment profile, also because, color camera setup and camera with filters, can’t coexist. So, I prefer to have a file with all the objects to do with Apo 80 and x06 camera reducer QHY 168c Colors, and files for setup with Apo 130 x08 Atik 383L and Rotate filters.

Tnx for your Support :slight_smile:

Francesco

Very odd… No changes to profiles between 343 and 361. I’ll take a look. Maybe it’s a regional issue. What region is your Windows machine using?

Hmm… No problems with your profiles, could you send the sequence you are using?

window 10, latest updates installed 1903 Italian version.
PC ASUS i7 ​​7700HQ

this is the sequences.

Here I wanted to keep only the sequences for the individual setups. impossible thing, because as change setup, it deletes everything, setup included: /

I have just installed the New Beta 363 version,
and the problem seems to have disappeared,
now I can move between the various Equipment setups …