I have encountered a weird bug tonight. I upgraded to beta 366 and tried imaging. The sequence starts, autofocus completes and communication with PhD2 fails. Sequence recovery starts and at this point, Scope Centering hangs (it worked and plate solved successfully before i started the sequence).
If I manually try Solve&Sync, nothing happens. If I launch Center on Target, the Center screen appears and it keeps saying waiting (see screenshot). No plate solving frame is acquired.
I closed PhD2 and relaunched, as well as reset the sequence and restarted and same behavior happened.
I reverted to Beta 361 and everything works.sg_logfile_20191116172912.txt (467.1 KB) sg_logfile_20191116182902.txt (247.5 KB)