Blue Astro Stick Station

Any one know what the situation is with Pers stick station? I know this was discussed a couple of years ago, but I can’t connect it to SGP.

Hi. I,m using this, and work ok.
Install Ascom driver for Blue Astro from Blue Astro site.

I have no trouble either. I would use his own utility to find the com port and then shutting that down, connect with the ASCOM driver using that port. You can then open the utility again, but choose the ASCOM connection. I don’t think you can connect to the stick in SGP if his own utility is independently connecting to it without going through ASCOM.

Hi. Here you have some evidence that is working.

Clear sky Iosif.

OK, I have it working now, thanks.
A quicky different question - how do you get the docking modules to align nicely?

To align module, click with mose what i,m interested, and then drag with mouse on right or left side.

Thats what I have done, but was hoping for an automatic align command…

it works for me, but maybe someone else can confirm this - when i disconnect the stickstation from SGP, it seems to stop recording data. i have to quit the stickstation graph software and restart it to get it to wake up again.

rob

Rob - I just tried an experiment with my own obsy program, that uses stickstation through ASCOM. If I disconnect it in that application, the graph version continues to works just fine (or standalone). I’ll have a play with SGP and see if I can reproduce it.

thx. i shouldn’t see what happens if i connect another client (if that is even possible, also not sure what else i have that could connect to the stick station driver)