BUG? framing and mosaic

I mentioned this before and just assumed it was user error. It’s DRIVING ME NUTS.

Does anyone else use F&M wiz to setup and frame several targets to reserve for a clear night? (several in a row?) It seems odd this only happens to me.

So BEING EXTREMELY CAREFUL to be clean. And clicking NEW seq and deleting all images before setting up a new target in F&M wiz.

I set up LDN1622. frame, rotate, save as new, REPLACE targets. Set my directory to a new dir with same name, SAVE as new seq with same name.

NEW - CLEAR - next target…

I setup the IRIS nebula, same, rotate, replace create with directory same name and save as Iris sequence.

All good? Then why when I go back to check. And I load in LDN 1622 which I did and saved before the IRIS. Does it now load in with the iris image included (on top) and the directory is lost to the roof D:\ And no longer D:\Iris neb?

I didn’t load the IRIS until after the LDN1622 was created and saved and done??? How can the Iris be in this sequence?

NEW - CLEAR load… IRIS NEB - I see proper path and target name, but the LDN 1622 image is LINGERING in the background!? It makes me wonder what RA AND DEC are n the target fields.
I create these a lot prior to use and always when I load one at night under the stars it’s a scrambled mess?

YES someone pointed - mange seq and delete images not wanted but really? Do I need to edit all my created targets to clean how the trash? And then how do I know if my paths and coordinates are correct for the desired target or are they from some other target?

I use the F&M wizard - but I have not tried it for multiple targets. I’ll see if I can use it to develop multiple targets in the same sequence.

I played about with the F&M wizard. Replace, replaces all targets in the sequence, append adds another one. I noticed that if I change the root directory, it sticks for all the objects. My root directory is usually d:/ . SGP appends light/ and then the detailed object settings add the object name and so on. I tried adding three distinct objects into a sequence and I didn’t notice anything unusual.

I’m not absolutely sure what your specific issue is from your description. Are you saying you save each individual target (setup with the F&M wiz) and then when you load them back in, they are somehow corrupted. (I am getting corruption of the telescope sync setting once more in the latest beta.)