Bug with Canon DSLR

I have been using the same setup with SGP for the last year or more. My camera is a Canon 450D DSLR, and prior to today I never experienced any problems with it. This afternoon, as I was building my sequence for tonight, I received an update notice, and downloaded and installed SGP V. 3.1.0.446. When I tried to run a previously used sequence, during the autofocus routine, it would start, give the error message “Error Setting ISO. The given key is not present in dictionary” and then appear to be hung up, never taking the autofocus image, nor exiting. I could manually exit, and I have run the sequence this evening by manually focusing and have had no further issues or problems with the camera. I did reboot the system several times, and checked all my setting, but I cannot find anything amiss. I would appreciate any tips or suggestions. Tonight was the best night in over two months, and the forecast for tomorrow is even better, so I hope to get the problem fixed quickly.

Thank you!

Brett Waller

Hi there,

We will need more information to be able to help. Please send us logs, SGPro and OS versions and we’ll take a look.

More information here How to Submit Logs in SGPro - SGPro Support - Main Sequence Software

Support requests go in this category #sequence-generator:sgpro-support