Camera cooling turned off before end of image run

On a long run last night. I woke up at 0400 to check my images and noticed that camera cooling had been turned off and the last hour of the run was with the camera temperature at ca 23C rather than -10c. I am curious what happened. The log shows this activity at 06/14/18 03:16:19.056 – 19.4542. I have included part of the log that covers this event, Glad to send the entire log via dropbox if needed.

Any insights as to the origin of this command would be appreciated. Obviously SGP received this command from somewhere. It is no in my profile.

Thanks, Ed

sg_logfile_2018061321133_Extract.txt (13.6 KB)

Power supply to the camera failed perhaps? My connection to a ASI1600 camera is of poor design and disconnects from time to time.

That might be it. However, it powered up remotely last night and ran all night. One can never tell about intermittent problems. I shall monitor closely.
Thanks, Ed

I don’t see anything in that log that would lead me to believe that SGP turned off the TEC. May help to post a full log.

Thanks,
Jared

Thanks, Jared, the log is too long to post, may I send it to you as an email attachment?

Ed

Zipping it and attaching it should be sufficient. If not something like dropbox generally works well.

Thanks,
Jared