Cannot connect Ioptron CEM60 to SGPro

I cannot connect SGP to the CEM60 mount. I have the latest firmware and ASCOM 4 driver installed. I have SGP 2.4.6.1 installed. Interesting, I have SkyX and can connect to that program, so the serial cable connection is good.
This is my first post and I am a newbie. I have searched the forum for members with similar problems, and found members who apparently have no problems with connecting to the mount, but had other issues, side of pier, etc.
I am running on Windows 7 SP1. Below is part of the log file which is probably the most relavent section. Also received an error message, error connecting to Ioptron ASCOM driver.
I have sent an email to Ioptron support, but no reply yet. I would appreciate any input that might help.
Thanks,
Ed Stuckey

[5/7/2015 11:45:18 AM] [DEBUG] [Telescope Thread] Telescope Dispatch loop: Received SGM_TELESCOPE_CONNECT…
[5/7/2015 11:45:49 AM] [DEBUG] [Main Thread] Error connecting to telescope. Timed out.

I have an iEQ45 which I think uses the same driver. This driver is a bit strange in that when you try to connect, it brings up a dialog of it’s own where you can select the COM port or Auto. If you don’t OK this dialog in a short period of time the connect will fail because it is still waiting for a response. If you don’t see this dialog try doing one or more Alt-tab’s right after you do the connect in SGP to find the dialog.

Thanks for the reply. I finally figured that procedure out. I agree, it is rather strange. The manual says nothing about the steps to take.
Another member helped me set up the mount in SkyX, which now works.
Tech support from Ioptron stated that their Ascom driver supports multi connections.
Ed