Cannot connect to telescope

Hi everyone,
I am in a windows 10 environment. I operate the mount using the sky 6, the mount is a Parallax HD160 with an AP CP3 firmware “Q”. The sky6 runs fine. I then purchased SGP for all things imaging and want to be able to nudge the mount for fine turning the image. After I connect the SKY 6 I cannot connect to the telescope in SGP. I get the following error upon attempting to connect, “Error connecting to Astrophysics…” Can anyone help me as to how to configure SGP to I can control the mount?
Many thanks
Danny

Good evening Danny,
I also have the AP MACH1GTO with GTOCP3 and the SGP v3.0.0.0 and the SKY X PRO ) should be same as your SKY6 ) and I was able to connect both SGP+TSX with GTOCP3… here what I did…

1. in THE TSX I did setup my mount as MACH1GTO and connect TSX with the Mount…
  2. in SGP I did chose as mount the ASCOM Telescope Driver for TheSkyX ( click before you connect in SGP on the DEVICE SETTINGS you need then to chose the SKY X 6 version you have ) and when done connect.
    Not sure if you have installed the THE SKY ASCOM MOUNT DRIVER ?? if not, then you need to do that…
    Just google for it… or visit the the official site of bisque.com

Good luck

Martin