Cannot "Open Sequence" or do "New Sequence" in 2.6.0.3

It does not appear that I cannot “Open Sequence” anymore in version 2.6.0.3. It simply does nothing when I attempt to select “Open Sequence”. “New Sequence” does not appear to work anymore either.

“Open Image” does work.

Peter

Reverting back to 2.6.0.2 now works.

Peter

I had to install 2.6.0.2 twice in order for this to work after installing 2.6.0.3. This applies to Windows 10 64 bit and Vista 32 bits.

Peter

piling on, same here. trying to choose a sequence from the “recently used” in the file menu also does not work.

but double-clicking a sequence file from the explorer starts SGP and then opens the sequence file successfully.

rob

OK, Sorry for the hasty releases. I honestly shouldn’t even be trying to work on SGPro right now… no time and I’m making silly mistakes. I have fixed this, but will wait to release until tomorrow…

as long as there’s a workaround, it’s all good!

No problem. Been there, done that. I am also a software engineer (retired) and I have made many mistakes myself.

Thanks,
Peter

Open an existing sequence from file explorer. That works.

Chris

Can’t believe you guys are working on this over the holidays! Bugs can wait - take a break and enjoy yourselves guys! :slight_smile:

ChrisH

My workaround seems to be to ensure imaging camera is connected then I can load existing or create new sequence and yes, in 2.6.0.3.

Meridian flip now works flawlessly so thanks so much for getting this fixed as now had 2 great nights with multiple targets completing entire sequence including Meridian flip.

I have this same problem with 2.6.0.21
Sequencer does not open and if I try to open a sequence from Windows Explorer or create a new sequence or open from SGP a sequence nothing happens neither.
This started today since last night it worked fine.

Thanks
Renan

Fixed by restarting my PC!!!

www.mainsequencesoftware.com