See logs and other files here:
Problem: Can’t get “Take One” or sequence to function properly with non zero value for “mirror settle” despite having “mirror lock” enabled in the camera’s menues.
Canon T3i (tried two different cameras)
Windows 7 Enterprise SP1 64 bits
SGP 22.214.171.12456 (Beta 15)
Searched SGP Help file
Searched SGP forum
- Load Default Profile
- Set “Mirror Lockup” in camera menu’s to “enable”
- Connect Camera to Computer
- Start SGP
- Click on Camera Settings in the Sequencer dialog and set “mirror settle time” to 5 and seconds and press OK
- Click the red button to connect the camera
- Click “Take one” in “Frame and Focus” Shutter fires without locking up the mirror first for 5 seconds.
- Set up sequence of one 10 seconds exposure and run it. Shutter fires without locking up the mirror first for 5 seconds.
- Checking the log file:
[2/28/2015 12:45:13 PM] [DEBUG] [Main Thread] * SETTING: settingCanonMirrorSettle = 0
We see that the setting for CanonBirrorSettle is not at 5, despite what it says in the GUI.