Celestron Focuser no longer working

Hi, The Celestron focuser just stopped working. Using 3.1.0.425 and all was working fine about 2 weeks ago. I can connect to the mount and control it and I can connect to the focuser (USB - serial through the hand controller), SGP sees the current focus, but can’t change it. I checked the cables, confirmed port with ASCOM 6.1 platform, confirmed focuseer works with cFU (celestron focus utility), ran a recalibration just in case. I did download two sets of drivers; first was the QHY5III224c so that I could use that as my imaging camera and the second was Orion Startshooter Autoguider. I pulled my Nikon out and used the QHY guider as my imaging camera and made the OSSAG my guide camera. I had to hook the guider up with both the USB cable then the nasty ST4 cable.

setup:
Celestron Edge HD 11"
CGX-L mount
PHD 2.6.6
SGP 3.1.0.425
Ascom 6.4
Windows 10Pro on HP Elite 8300

Hi there,

We will need more information to be able to help. Please send us logs, SGPro and OS versions and we’ll take a look.

More information here About the SGPro Support category

Support requests go in this category #sequence-generator:sgpro-support

Hi Ken,
Uggh! I looked at the log (simply forgot about that) and SGP was reporting no calibration. I ran the calibration on the hand controller. That fixed it!
Thanks, Jim