My sequence started normal, took 5/5 integrations at 4-bin. Then when it was about to continue to the next sequence, i got sequence aborted. I just removed step 1, reset the sequence. Slewed and centered as normal and then sequence aborted again.
I restarted my laptop, but after i could not connect to the mount. I restarted the mount (new alignment etc…meh). Could not connect to it from SGP. I tried everything at this point, restart mount, restart laptop, in out with usb, to no avail - could not connect from sgp.
I have never had any problems before with SGP 2.X, i just recently upgraded my SGP license to 3.+
My whole night of integration went away because of this…but such is life