I'm having a hard time plate solving consistently. I'm using pinpoint with sgp and constantly getting failed solves.
I get everything connected, find an image from astrobin, slew to the target then center now. After it takes an exposure it instantly fails. It doesn't even try to solve in step 2 of the plate solving. I've notice it slewed to m42 and it was suppose to slew to the horsehead. I even had Sirius on the cameras fov and it wouldn't solve and center.
The thing is, after I noticed I didn't select a filter option in the control panel for plate solving it worked without issue. That was Monday. Last night it wouldn't work at all. Not once. I leave all my equipment connected from night to night except for power and my laptop. It weird how it literally changed over night.
I'm using HA filtered binned 2x2 @ 15-20s exposures for plate solves. Any suggestion would be great.