Dithering Question

If I run a sequence such as LLRGBLL (rotating through the events) and tell SGP to dither every 7th frame then only the last “L” exposures will ever be dithered in the example above.

I know I can tell SGP to do every 8th or 7th, 6th, 5th etc and then each sequence will eventually dither.

Is there a way to have each sequence dither separately on the same frame (ie each on the 5th or whatever frame), so if I specified dither every 5 frames then each sequence would do this and not have to wait for the cycle to get around to it.

Not sure if I described what I want clearly?

Thanks

@GeneralT001:

I am not sure what you are trying to achieve. Since the primary reason to dither is to move hot pixels to different parts of the image, you should dither every frame. Having the hot pixels move around on every frame allows the stacking software to detect the presence of every hot pixel in the stack and eliminate it. If a hot pixel stays in the same place on every (or most) frame, it is less likely to be removed during stacking.

When that option is enabled, SGP will skip dithering the first frame and then dither all subsequent frames.

Charlie