Dock Modules Scrolling

When using Microsoft RDP on iPad, all of the docking modules are not accessible. This is due to the screen size of the iPad. I have several modules placed on either side of the screen for easy access and viewing. The layout of the modules in SGP does not provide an option to scroll up/down to access them. So when the main window is smaller than normal, such as when using Microsoft RDP on iPad, I have to stack several together in order to have easy access to them. I like the clean layout of the modules and prefer docking them to having them undocked. It would be nice to leave them as I like and just scroll to access them when using Microsoft RDP on iPad. Not a major issue… just some feedback concerning the layout limitations!

Thanks.

Ciao,
Mel

you can’t configure RDP to use the native screen size of the windows machine vs. the iPad? i sometimes connect to my w10 machine running SGP with RDP on my iPhone and the entire screen is visible, scaled way down. if you zoom in then you can scroll around with your finger…

rob

I’ll see if that’s possible. To be honest though, I think the scaled image will be too small to work with. I like the desktop presented by the iPad as it is now and under normal circumstances there is no need to zoom. It is also easier to see everything at the given resolution. Regardless, if adding scrolling to the docking module areas is easy to do, I’d prefer to see that option implemented. That would make life easier!

Thanks for sharing.

Ciao,
Mel