Download image artefacts with G2-8300

Hi, I’ve recently installed SGP (v 3.0.3.169) to run my imaging set up currently comprising Mesu200 mount, Esprit 150 and Moravian G2-8300 camera.
I have successfully connected all of the kit and have run an error free sequence.

However the saved 300 sec subs have vertical bright columns emanating from the some of the bright stars, an image captured immediately afterwards using the same settings but using the Moravian SIPS software does not show the artefacts,

I presume this is related to the Moravian ASCOM driver for the camera, any suggestions how it can be rectified?

I do not recall anything off-hand. We have a bunch of Moravian users in the community. Hopefully one will reply. That said, Moravian should be able to steer you in the right direction.

It looks as if the mechanical shutter is not closing, the bright stars are leaving trails as the data is shifted and read out.

I have this same problem on 2 cameras, but it’s not a big issue so i haven’t looked into what is the actual problem. (columns are removed during stacking)
It’s very rare i actually see the problem, but i guess it’s not random, will check if i can find any of my images with these streaks