Edit Created Frame/Mosaic

Is it possible to edit your target box once the target is created in Framing/Mosaic Wizard?

In other words if I decide I want to shift or change the angle of a created target after the target has been created can I do it or do I have recreate the target again.

I didn’t like how one of my targets were set for it’s angle. I wanted to move it from 146 degrees to 190 degrees or there about and rather than manually rotating the angle and then shooting an image to see how it looked, it would be nice to be able to grab the box and reposition it and visually see what it would look like just as you do when you first draw your box.

Hope this makes sense!

Thanks Sean

@h2opolo

That is a good idea… Unfortunately SGPro does not currently allow for editing of mosaic sequence (well… you can edit the targets manually of course). That said, we do offer a way in which you can recreate the mosaic targets using the old ones as a reference. When you are getting the canvas (the image you draw on), rather than typing the name of your target, tick the “Image” radio button and open one of your subs at 146 degrees. The canvas will appear with your old frame in blue.

While this feature would probably take a while… in the meantime we may be able to just create some sort of bulk target editor (this is on the to do list anyhow)

Thanks Ken I appreciate it. It doesn’t happen that often so it’s not s big deal. Just thought I’d ask. At least when you have to recreate a target you don’t have to wait long for the image to appear, unless of course you change the field of view.

I’ll hold on to your advice and give it a try. Thanks again.

Sean