Equipment Manager

Hello. I’m using SGPro V2.6.0.25 on a Windows 10 PC. While each of the instruments have their own individual control panel (e.g. Focus control, filter wheel, etc) when I click the control panel button along the menu bar at the top I get no response. The same goes for Cntl E and using the pull-down menu under view. I was looking for a way to run PHD2 from within SGPro without starting a sequence. There are pictures of the control panel in the users guide.

One other comment - It seems like when i run the camera through the frame and focus panel it takes quite a while to download the image(s). It’s much faster with the native FLI camera control software so i don’t think it’s a connectivity issue. I’m using iCron USB Ranger 2204 (USB extender) with a Cat6 cable.

Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks in advance…

Dave

Hi Dave,
Check to make sure that the image history button is disabled while performing your frame and focus. It is on the image history dock. I re-enable it when I start imaging. This makes an enormous impact when downloading.

Bob

Hi Bob - Thank you for the reply. I tried that last night and it didn’t really have an impact. I’m pretty new to SGP so there could be something else going on. However, the native FLI software is a lot faster so it’s definitely a software issue. I’ll let you know if i find something that fixes this.

Dave