Error because of sequence start time out but hours before start

Attached log.

I have a sequence I am working on. Target is not in position until 8:48PM. HOwever it is dark much earlier so I pulled my cover off and started the sequence. I am using the planning tool so it says at the bottom “waiting until 8:48 to start”

But after a while, I get a log pop up that said “Sequence Error”

yadda yadda Sequence has not started in allotted time period. Only with one “t”. I told the error to go away and have not seen another occurrence. I am going to wait around to make sure it starts up fine but wanted to attach the log anyways. Here ya go.sgplog11-8.zip (111.9 KB)

@mpfjr

Did you mean to send the log just prior to this one? That log starts at 20:42… or is that what you mean? You were waiting about 6 minutes? The first attempt to start in that log was unable to connect to the guider and shut the sequence down. Your notification pane had a notification in it that read “Error - Could not start auto guider, aborting…”

opps, no I did not mean to send that one. I had started the sequence as soon as it got dark so maybe 5:30PM. By dark I mean twilight. I wanted to start camera cool down etc. Lets skip it for now. I’ll try to replicate the problem in the coming days and send the correct log.