Error Creating a Sequence from Profile ... Value Cannot Be Null

Hi,

I’ve been a happy SGP user for a few weeks now but suddenly this evening got the following error message “Error Creating a Sequence from Profile AT65… Value Cannot Be Null” - after which the program starts, no profile is to be found and when I connect the mount, SGP crashes.

I saw a similar post and deleted the exe-file and when that didn’t help, uninstalled and reinstalled the SGP. Yet I’m still getting the same error message.

Any ideas what to try next?

Thanks,

Mikko

Can you send us whatever your default profile is or the profile that you’re attempting to create the sequence with?

Thanks,
Jared

Thanks Jared. I was able to resolve this by deleting the profile file from the hidden AppData folder. The problem is that I had to create a new profile after this and something must have changed as now my sequence doesn’t start anymore. This might be a PHD issue, I have to check that but additionally, I also get a new “error” message when starting the sequence saying that the “mount is already in use”? I can bypass this by okaying the mount usage but also wonder, if this has something to do with the sequence not starting.

Mikko