Error solving with PlateSolve2: The directory name is invalid

This one’s got me scratching my head. Had a session fail last night due to being unable to center on target 3 of a 4-target sequence. This sequence has been running for the past 6 nights with no issues, same targets, same locations, same everything. Have applied no patches/updates/fixes/new software/etc.

Plate solve frame was left open this morning in SGP when i woke up, right clicked to solve, solved fine. Checked the logs, and found this :

Auto center validation frame failed to solve.  Error solving with PlateSolve2:  The directory name is invalid

Blind solve then failed due to the laptop having dropped its WiFi connection for some reason (Not sure if that’s related…don’t THINK so, since nothing about the laptop is at all configured with remote drives/shares/anything of the sort…PlateSolve2 is doing everything on the local C drive as can be seen in the logs. (Indeed, the same WiFi issue happened 2 nights ago, no problem to PS2)

The solves to begin the sequence, and moving from first to second target worked fine…and this sequence has been running flawlessly for a week now (I’ve had an unusually good run of weather…guess this is my punishment lol )