Exposure time jumps randomly to 4000 seconds

I am having an issue with SGP, I run my event with no issue but maybe after an hour my exposure time jumps to 4000sec, and the only way to fix it is to close SGP and start everything from scratch, it is very frustrating. I have ZWO ASI1600MM with ZWO filterwheel and iOptron CEM25P for my setup.

I’ve attached a screenshot of what happens as well as the log files, really appreciate your help.sg_logfile_20191019023915.txt (499.1 KB)

@avzaid

This is very odd for sure… Can you please send logs that correspond to the screenshot above?

I did, it is in the original post, it happened just before I disconnected everything, it should be at the end of the logs

Those logs do not show capture of frame 37. Those logs start with frame 43 and end with 65. Please send the log just before the one you sent.

I agree the screen shot is from a different day, but it happened again at sequence 64

There is nothing present in the logs that signifies any sort of error. Did this issue just start happening? Anything new? Gear, laptop, etc?

No worries, I kinda expected a very rare thing, very frustrating though, I had it twice since I got this computer when I used to run iOptron ZEQ25 and Canon6D, since I changed to ZWO camera and filterwheel with iOptron CEM25P it happened almost 7 times in the past two days.

As a solution I did pay to upgrade to SGP 3 and I will also format the computer and reinstall everything, I was hoping for a simple solution.

I have sometimes seen this. Where it converts the seconds to minutes…

Can you put 60s instead of 60 in the exposure box. Add the “s” to exposure time.

Something else other than that is going on here. It’s like the system clock is malfunctioning. SGPro did not misinterpret the exposure length here… in the screenshot above, you can see that it believes the exposure length to be 120 seconds. The problem seems to be with the timer, but exactly what or where I don’t know.

I don’t know if SGPro 3 will do anything different, but if Windows was acting up, this may have some benefit.