Failed to Save Image to Disk on latest version

I got ASi6200MC camera today and tried to create Bias files in SGPro. It got a lot of errors showing the following message. See the attached log file. It works fine when I use bin2x2.
I read this topic discussed before. My current version is 3.1.0.457.Preformatted text
Could you recommend a solution for my setup?
Thank you.
My log file is at dropbox.
https://www.dropbox.com/l/scl/AACKe4iHtoezSnCbmwI9FpWpV_yig5o2CFQ

[04/23/20 21:24:01.690][DEBUG][Camera Thread][SQ;CC;] ASCOM Camera Error : CheckDotNetExceptions ASCOM.ASICamera2.Camera ImageArray Get System.OutOfMemoryException: Insufficient memory to continue the execution of the program. (See Inner Exception for details) (System.OutOfMemoryException: Insufficient memory to continue the execution of the program.)
at ASCOM.DriverAccess.MemberFactory.CheckDotNetExceptions(String memberName, Exception e) in C:\ASCOM Build\Export\ASCOM.DriverAccess\MemberFactory.cs:line 630
at ASCOM.DriverAccess.MemberFactory.GetTargetInvocationExceptionHandler(String memberName, Exception e) in C:\ASCOM Build\Export\ASCOM.DriverAccess\MemberFactory.cs:line 664
at ASCOM.DriverAccess.MemberFactory.CallMember(Int32 memberCode, String memberName, Type parameterTypes, Object parms) in C:\ASCOM Build\Export\ASCOM.DriverAccess\MemberFactory.cs:line 288
at ASCOM.DriverAccess.Camera.get_ImageArray() in C:\ASCOM Build\Export\ASCOM.DriverAccess\Camera.cs:line 359
at so.ik(qw A_0, sz& A_1, sz A_2)

These new cameras are testing the abilities of the hardware they are connected to. More than likely this is a USB download issue. I have an ASI6200MM as well and even though I have a high quality USB 3.0 hub I have found that I have to connect the camera directly to the computer in order for downloads to be completely stable. Try a different USB cable also. If that doesn’t work as a last resort you can use a USB2.0 cable and see if that makes a difference (the download will be longer but at least you’ll get an image).

I was able to resolve this issue after I used other PC with more memory.