Feature Request: Upgrade the Native ZWO Camera SDK with more settings

As a ZWO fan, I just moved to Native ZWO Drivers lately. But I’ve found no Anti-Dew heater switch for Native ZWO Drivers, and also no USB Speed set nor mono-bin switch.

I’m OK with other two settings not added b/c Monobin is used in OSC pleantry and SGP can adjust the USB speed itself.

But the anti-dew heater is a must if you are aiming in high Hum environment.

The advantage for using ZWO Native Driver instead of ASCOM ZWO Driver is faster download speed for my side, so please take into consider to offer the same settings as ASCOM ZWO Driver offers.

We will likely not maintain the native drivers for ZWO. It was only released as a stop-gap while their ASCOM driver stabilized. You should definitely make this request to the ASCOM driver author for ZWO. Due to their extensive knowledge of the camera, they absolutely have the best chance of making the communication with ASI cameras fast and stable. If the ASCOM driver is not performing the way you think it should, let them know for sure…

1 Like

Hi, Ken

Thanks for the reply, so I can get back to ZWO for more information.

Also, the Guiding Assistant in PHD2 seems more promising prior a sequence run, is it possible to add an automation configure in future SGP?