File saving problem with 2.6.0.22

After a near heart attack when I got up this morning to find that there were no files saved from a rare clear night with outstanding seeing, I found that the files were saved, but in the wrong place. Prior to upgrading from .21, it was saving files to:

C:\Users\Tim\Pictures\SGP Images\M63 G5 O20 -15C\Light\Lum

Last night the exact same sequence saved to:

C:\Users\Tim\Pictures\SGP Images\

Nothing changed except the newer SGP version. Log attached.

So i am not the only one.
Same as i posted - Naming 2.6.0.22 - Sequence Generator - Main Sequence Software
\ turn into _ in the naming pattern.

My lights also landed somewhere else. In my case the target directory rather than the lights sub directory.

Frank

right, mine too.
they go to the base directory with all naming pattern in the name only, no directories. So i ended up with names like this -

Light_Elephant’s Trunk Nebula_ISO1600_0005_Elephant’s Trunk Nebula_1200sec_ISO1600_-5C_None_ha_267.3%_2017-05-14-003703.fit

Light, name, ISO should have been directories with the file name starting with 0005 etc. the \ are changed to _ and are in the name not created directories.

Same problem here.
I tried different “%File Name” variations but the problem does not go away (adding backlashes, erasing everything and creating a new file name, etc)
Hope this is fixed before next weekend si I can have a normal sesión.

Thanks
Renan

This is what it is happening with the file naming and saving:

% File Name: C:\SGP_Test%tn%tn_%ft
Path Preview: \C__SGP_:Test_Target1_Target_1_Light.

As you can see, first adds 2 backlashes at the beginning, then moves the colon and eliminates all backlashes that are supposed to create subdirectories
Renan

Path Preview should read: \C__SGP_:Test…

This has been resolved. Please check the release announcement or just grab it from the Release page.

Thanks!
Jared