Flats Calibration Wizard "No Filter Flats Data" List

How do you remove ISO line items from the “no filter” flat data list? First, I copied a profile and wanted to make a new calibration for a different DSLR. The original ISO list is not right and I want to remove it and have only the ISOs applicable to the new DSLR. It doesn’t appear that line items from this list can be removed. Also, when I did the new calibration, the list was appended to the original list. So now the ISOs are not in order. If it’s not possible to edit in program or directly in file, I’m going to make a new profile which will hopefully not have anything in the list and redo the calibration. This is a pain in the a$$ to have to do it this way but I’m OCD and want it just right!!!

Thanks.

Ciao,
Mel

@hxpi

Apologies, but I seem to have lost context here and I’m not really sure what you are describing. Maybe screenshots might help? Skitch is a great free application that allows you to $creen capture and then draw arrow$ to all things that are a pain in the a$$.

Sorry for the confusion. I’m talking about Equipment Manager/Filters/"Set “No Filter” Flats Data Flats settings. Can that list have line items removed? For example, I want to remove the ISO 25600 line item because it is not applicable for my needs. Right now, I just have it set to Exposure 0 and Flat Box Brightness 0. I’m not too concerned about the ISO order. I think this will be fine the way it is but I was just curious why the ISO could not be removed altogether.

See attached.

Thanks.

Ciao,
Mel

Those lines can’t be added/removed. They’re polled from the camera so it should be the ISOs that the camera supports.

Thanks,
Jared

OK. Thanks.

I have another question. I have performed a No Filter Flats data calibration for my Nikon D810. The ISO range calibrated was 64 to 12800. However, The lowest ISO showing in the dropdown list on the sequencer page is 100. Is this the lowest ISO available? Also, there are intermediate ISOs such as 80, 125, 160, etc, that are not showing on the list. Only whole increments are listed, i.e. 100, 200, 400, 800, etc. Are the intermediate ISOs not available either?

Thanks.

Ciao,
Mel