Flats wizard not using correct data

I ran into this issue for my 2nd imaging night and now I don’t know if this means I have a corrupt hardware profile or if this is a bug with SGP. So first things first, Version 3.0.2.94

Setup a profile using manual flat box (I use an iPad with an app called “screen light” with a tshirt). The wizard correctly calculates the exposure times and puts them into the filters table. You can verify that by going to Tools Equipment Profile Manager select your hardware profile, then either click the filters tab and set filters button, or go to the Other Tab,click the blue hyperlink to “adjust flat box settings per filter” and you get the same table for the filters.

I can click to each filter and see that the correct exposure value is entered, and I entered the number 30 for each filter in the “number of flats in a flats event” box.

Save everything create a new sequence using the profile, create some events, then use the Flats Wizard to Append a flats target to the end of the sequence…

When I do that it creates the flats target for the filters used, but the number of flats per even is always 1 regardless of the number I set above and the exposure time is wrong. I have not yet figured out where it’s getting the exposure times from, but they seem to be way off. Example, my Lum flat usually is fine with a 0.04 sec exposure, the wizard is adding a 0.21 sec exposure.

The only thing I can think of is that it’s pulling these from a different profile ( I currently have 10 hardware profiles), but I have not had time to look through each one to see where it’s getting the incorrect values.

Can anyone confirm this behavior?

No it works as advertised here. I don’t normally use the Flat Wizard but I built a dummy sequence, added five filters to it, and told the Flat Wizard to add flats after the last event. It did so and the exposure time and number of exposures were transferred correctly.

Are you sure you are saving your profile after you make the changes? I have forgotten to do that more than once.

I can’t come up with any idea of how it is changing the exposure time other than it is not looking at the profile you think it is.

That’s what I am leaning toward as well but the sequence is set to use this profile, but it has to be pulling the exposure times from another that or it’s not saving right as you said but I can exit and start the program again and the correct exposure times show up in the profile. But when added to sequence they are wrong.

Is it possible for a profile to be corrupted? I guess I’ll try that next delete this profile and re-create it