Since some time I get problems with the focuser going stale. It sometimes corrects by itself but every now and then SGP will abort the focus procedure and move to imaging with a completely unfocused scope.
Yesterday I setup a test sequence with focusing once every frame and also activated the ASCOM trace in the focuser driver. It seems that the ASCOM logging function exacerbated the problem. Anyway, this is the SGP log:
sg_logfile_20160509215621.zip (56.4 KB)
And these are the USB-Focus logs. There are more of them, as I had to stop the sequence, disconnected and reconnected the focuser, then continue the sequence:
USB_Focus_logs.zip (71.7 KB)
I had a look through some SGP logs I saved lately. This behavior shows itself first in the 188.8.131.52 version (but I moved to it from 184.108.40.206). I am not quite sure if this is an SGP or USB_Focus issue but I might have to move back to the 220.127.116.11.