Hi again Guys.
We’re having an unusual spell of clear nights here in the UK, so I’m giving SGPro and my kit a good old shakedown for the first time in ages.
Tonight, I’ve had a flawless start- up and run of Event 6 of a sequence acquiring 15 half hour Ha subs of NGC 7635.
I’ve left this running completely unattended, just watching on GNS2 Beta and the occasional TeamViewer view.
Anyway - when I checked how things were going after about 6 hours of integration time, SGPro reported that it was only integrating frame 4 of the 15.
To my relief, I found that I had actually acquired the correct number of files, but the numbering had jumped from frame 9 back to frame 2. I’ve attached a log and screenshot of my folder view.
sg_logfile_20161203222159.txt (556.6 KB)
This isn’t a big issue because the time makes the file names unique, but it did make me jump up a bit so I’d be interested in what you think it might be.
Thanks again for a great piece of software.