Framing and Mosaic photo contrast

I’ve attached a screen shot of my laptop showing the Framing and Mosaic Wizard’s picture of M65, et al.

While watching Jared’s nine minute tutorial, I noticed that his M20 and M8 photos are of normal contrast, while mine look as though they’ve been highlighted for deletion, i.e. pale and washed-out. Everything else on my screen is of normal color saturation and contrast.

Does anyone have any ideas? It doesn’t affect any function of SGP at all, but it does make it a bit difficult for centering using more obscure photo details.

Thanks.

You need to open the Histogram module and adjust the slider.

Thank you!

Robert is right on the money! This image is a little weird though. The histogram looks very odd but you can still raise the black point just fine to make the image look darker.

Thanks,
Jared

Robert definitely hit the nail. The “screen shot” is actually a cell phone shot of my laptop’s screen, which is why the image looks strange. I very seldom go online with the Win7 laptop to avoid malware/virus issues, using my Mac for that purpose. It was faster to take a picture with my phone to post. Thanks to all. The weather here (naturally) is going to be stormy for the next few days, so I’m using the time otherwise wasted to get out all of the kinks in my learning curve. SGP is amazing.