Framing and Mosaic Tool wont start

I have explored this tool in the past when first installing SGP. Wanted to setup a sequence for tonight but I am unable to get the Framing & Mosaic tool to open. Control M or menu item select produces nothing. Time to sacrifice a black rooster?

Windows 10, SGP 3.0.3.169.

greg latiak
avalon observatory

@Gregory_Latiak I haven’t ever seen this before… Is there any chance you have had SGPro open when you had multiple monitors attached and the observed behavior is with only one attached?

And if you are lucky you won’t. On analysis this was one of many problems that started happening after Win 10 v1903 installed itself. Among the other things that broke are backups and the error reporting facility. In the end I wiped the machine and did a full reinstall of the OS. Seems more stuff works now but it will be a while reinstalling all of my applications and recovering their configurations. Pretty brutal. I suspect the root problem is an upgrade process that doesn’t quite work – leaving behind cybernetic scar tissue. A pity they got rid of so many QA people…