Framing and Mosaic wizard "Error"

Nothing yet

1 Like

We have recently move to a new build system for SGPro. I have released v3 tonight, but we are having trouble generating a new version of SGPro v2. We intend to release it, but it will not be tonight. Targeting the end of the weekend.

Awesome! Its working again just downloaded and tested on a new target. All is good! Thanks to the devs for the quick turn around on this!!!

1 Like

Working for me as well, thanks all whi got involved to get this fixed

Hi Ken,

Disregard my post about 2.6.0.25. I see that you have already said that 2.6 would also be corrected. I had not checked all three posts about this issue before I posted my post about 2.6.0.25.

Fred

Nice to see it fixed but I have to say that I get much better results the “old fashioned way”:

1. Do a search on the web for the object and get a decent image with the right FOV (or larger) and download it.

2. Match the stars by eye to TSX with my FOV displayed.

3. Decide on the positioning of my frame.

4. Copy the RA and Dec of the center and transfer to SGP.

No night imaging time is used and the framing is exact and perfect from the time you fire up your system.

But 3.02.94 does not start on my PC,

Hi @Ken any progess in this? Like @swag72 I’m perfectly happy with my v2 (I’ve got the latest patch version downloaded) but the fmw now won’t work at all. I will gladly post logs if needed, but fingers crossed this is still on your fix it list…

It was released for 2.6 about 2 months ago.

Thanks,
Jared

Thanks @Jared unfortunately I’ve downloaded both versions that were released in August and still have the same error. I will post logs. Thanks

Hi Jared and Ken

Just saw this thread, I have the same issues with V 2.6.0.23( which used to work) and V 2.6.1.114.
Sometimes I get the Error box, sometimes the images never appears and SGP seems to Time out and then completely shuts down. If i do get an image in and try to enlarge the FOV the image in SGP never gets any bigger.

My latest log attached sg_logfile_20181017064538.txt (26.4 KB)

Thanks Geoff