Getting rid of crosshair, How?

Hi I want to get rid of the crosshair when I’m focusing on the latest version of SGP and I can’t find the checked box anywhere. Help how do I turn it off using the latest version of SGP (the Help file refers to a feature that’s no longer there.

Pablo

View | Docking Modules | Frame and Focus | Crosshairs checkbox is the only place I know of. Hope this helps.

Thank you Bob! I was looking for that and couldn’t find it. The crosshairs box wasn’t checked and yet when I hit start from the frame and focus tab at the CONTROL PANEL the crosshairs appear . I will try it again to night to make sure that the box is unchecked…I saw focus control and I stopped there and didn’t see the other two or three focus related choices.

Thanks again!

Pablo Lewin

On the image browser window click this:

Or right click on the image and select Show Crosshairs (this also disables them)

Thanks,
Jared

Thank you all, what worked for me was going to the frame and focus module, checking crosshairs (it was unchecked) and then pressing take one and the Unchecking the crosshairs again, that seemed to have recycled the crosshairs and unlocked them. It did the job. Thank you!