Global Start / End Time for Sequence

If I have a sequence, and I set the target times so when they hit meridian for example, and an end time of when I have to stop imaging that target, so that it can move onto the next target, I might want to end the whole sequence at say 5AM when it starts to get daylight, but my Target has a 2.5 hour window from say 4AM which if I use Altitude lock changes each day, so if we had a global start and end time for the sequence which would over rule the Target start and end times this would serve two purposes

1. If the skies are not going to be clear until say midnight, then the sequence would start at midnight even though some targets are scheduled before midnight
  2. Account for sunrise or maybe the skies are going to be cloudy by say 4AM

Hope that makes sense :slight_smile:

@STAstro

Most of this is already supported. We will consider a sequence level start time after we make some changes to the sequencer.

http://www.mainsequencesoftware.com/Content/SGPHelp/SequenceOptions.html

Ah buttons I never thought to click on, it is quite surprising I have been using this software for a number of years and there’s stuff I am figuring out every day :smiley:

A global start would be great to have, also a limit for the horizon where SGP should never image under during automatic run (except for when the target is set manually lower)