Good Night System - Help Please

I have the notification system and I have an AAG Cloudwatcher with Solo. At present, I do not have the ability to automatically close my roof.

I would like to receive notification via GNS that my sequence has ended, so that I can get up and manually close up. At the moment, you see my sequence could end, all my equipment disconnects, the mount parks - and I get nothing from GNS.

As such, it could start raining after my sequence has completed, but because everything has disconnected, I would know nothing about it.

The Cloudwatcher/Solo does the same thing - indeed it is even more problematic. If the Solo detects an unsafe condition, then SGP will shut down the sequence and disconnect everything. However, I still get no notification. Given that the unsafe condition may well result in rain, this is potentially disastrous.

Any suggestions as to how I can get the GNS system to wake me up in these situations?

Hi,

one thing that can help while this is fully covered, is to use the AAG CW windows program - it can have a script run when the weather turns unsafe (or safe) and it can be used to send a GNS message. I do this myself as a “last safeguard”

If you need any specifics just let me know.

Hi Jaime. As you know, I will need specifics…

Will all of this work within SGP? And would it be able to cope with a network outage?

Hello,

I’m sorry I did not read this message - will check the forum settings, I was expecting a message from the system.

In any case, as this is deviating from SGPro, please write me directly if you want further details.

Any script run by the CloudWatcher is not affected at all by SGPro or any other software. It will simply run when the weather is marked as unsafe, for instance. This can be used to close the roof, send a GNS message or anything at all.

If there’s a network outage the GNS will warn you, no problem there.

Best regards,

jaime