Hbeta filter displayed as NA in Filter Wheel dialogue

Having set up a filter list that includes an Hbeta filter via Equipment Profile Manger, I then run a sequence based on this profile. At the same time I have the Filter Wheel dialogue displayed as a sanity check that all is well, filter wise.

I’ve noticed that for all except the Hbeta filter the dialogue’s graphic circle displays either LUM, a red, green or blue disc, Ha, O3 or S2. When it comes to Hbeta, however, it always seems to display NA? This is despite my double checking that the FW actually on the Hbeta filter (position 8 in my case), and the light frame reflect its use.

When manually selecting a filter via the FW dialogue the ‘set filter position’ drop-down list correctly displays ‘Hb’ in the list. Selecting the ‘Set’ control again results in NA being display in the graphic circle.

Is this a error somewhere on my part or a minor bug in SGPro?

We just don’t have a color set for Hbeta in the filter wheel module. Not an error, just an oversight.

Thanks,
Jared

Thanks Jared,

I guess the Hbeta is not used very often hence it slipping under the radar, I include myself on that score. In fact, the only reason I added it is due to recently changing camera to a QSI 683 with an 8-position FW, so loaded it up for good measure.

Cheers,
Dave