Help me understand log file time stamps and how they are written?

My sequence aborted last night around 2:00 am. Why? I don’t know I cannot find the log file.

All the log files have odd time stamps. I see a couple in there where I was configuring a new setup in the afternoon and had to restart a few times at around 6:30 pm which is probably correct.

But then they jump to 9:00 am the following day, about the time I went to check on things this morning.

Nothing in between. The run started at about 8:00pm 02-24-17 and aborted somewhere around 2:00am 02-25-17.

I had to ‘start’ the laptop and SGP was still running with a “Sequence aborted” message, the scope was parked and the camera cooler turned off. But when I went to disconnect all the equipment SGP froze and I had to close it through windows control.

Did the log files just not get written?

What version of SGPro?

Sorry for the delay was too busy imaging :smiley:

Version 2.5.1.17

Windows 10

@UlteriorModem

Right, thx. So 2.5.1.17 is no longer supported (because we don’t have the capacity). Also… it did have a bug where a log might not be created (which has been addressed in 2.6).

Ah, thanks. I always hesitate to upgrade when things are working well as they are :slight_smile:
Thanks again.