I can't seem to get the docking modules to align

Yes I’ve read the instructions that I saw - hover the docking module over the blue box with the arrow and then let go. That did nothing. Also - the blue box arrow points to the right - what if I want to align the modules to the left?
Thanks,
Paul

any thoughts on this? Maybe I’ve got some setting wrong but I can’t find any sort of settings or preferences.

I’m not exactly sure what you’re asking. If you go to View/Docking Modules and then click on one of the modules, it will add that module somewhere in the middle of the screen. Then just drag that module either left or right and once you get to the side you will see a little pop up window appear with a small box. Hover the module over that small box and it will dock the module to the left or right side.

Thank you - that is a much more complete explanation than I’ve seen so far. I think I can get it now.

It should be noted that your particular screen size or resolution my not make the docking module you chose fit correctly. I run an extended desktop with three 19 inch monitors and just put the different modules in one of the other screens.