Ignores Shut Down on UNSAFE

Useful Info

Ver: 3.1.0.388

Description

It appears that the sequence didn’t abort properly when an UNSAFE event arrived. I found the sequence still running but in an error state and I had to do a manual abort. Hopefully the log file will give clues as to what happened, but it appears that it was running auto focus when the UNSAFE event arrived (time stamp: 19:57:46.930) - the sequence didn’t abort, but got very confused…

Steps to Reproduce this Issue

• None - this was a bit of a one off, I’ve never seen it before, but perhaps it was just at a very particular moment that made it mess up?*

Logs
Dropbox - File Deleted

To get logs: In SGPro click the Help->Open Log or if you are looking for logs from a previous session, Help->Open Log Folder and search by date.

Thx. I found and fixed this in versions > 3.1.0.390. It is specific to failing not just in auto focus, but the first auto focus.

Brilliant, well done, thank you. I will install the latest release with delight!

I had the exact same issue last night!! .390 installed now awaiting a clear night for test

@PhotoGav @martin_h

Please note that I indicated GREATER THAN 390. The fix has not yet been released.

Doh! Well emphasised… my eager anticipation is now uncontrollable. It’s cloudy here tonight, though forecast to be clear tomorrow night - perhaps a > 390 release will be out before then?

1 Like